Thursday, July 5, 2007

Week 5

Thing 10: Peggy helped me export my avatar and put it on my blog. I think she's really cool--a mom at a biker bar! If you know me you'll know why I chose to put her in that setting. Anyway, I enjoyed creating my character.
Thing 11: I went to the Library Thing website and created a login, it was the easiest I've ever done. Then I added 5 books to my account and browsed a bit. My assessment: it's a great way to keep track of what you read if you have the time and ambition. Me? I'll probably focus my time on other things. Here's my catalog.
Thing 12: I explored Rollyo a little bit. It's an interesting concept. It seems to be good if you are always on the net searching for very specific information all the time, or you have a list of websites you always look at. The website gave the example that Debra Messing has a Rollyo of all of her favorite online boutiques. I enjoyed exploring the site, but don't see myself using it much. Here's a link to my Search Roll.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I just love the organized look of your blog! You've read 2 books I'm interested in -"The Red Tent" and "Gap Creek" - do you recommend them?

Anonymous said...

2 babes @ the biker bar! How fun! See how the stereotypical librarian has changed!